With PB Corporate Services in Singapore, you are working with a team of professionals you can rely on to deliver promptly without comprimising on our service quality.
Our team of consultants consists of professionals with the competence and the experience necessary to assist you in all stages of your business lifecycle including of Singapore company, ongoing corporate services, and application of employment passes, dependent passes, etc. for your foreign staff and all business support areas such as public entertainment licence application, CESS and GST registraion and resolution of tax queries from IRAS.
The services we provide include the following:
Singapore Company Incorporation
- Customised solutions for Local and Foreign Entrepreneurs
- Setting up Singapore branch office for Foreign Companies
- Seeting up Singapore Representative Office for Foreign Companies
Singapore Employment Pass
- Employment Pass and Dependent Pass Application
- EntrePass Application (for foreign entrepreneur & foreign staff)
- Permanent Residence (PR) Application
- Preparation of Business Plan (for Employment / EntrePass application)
Corporate and Business Support
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Provision of Company Secretary
- Provision of Nominee Director
- Provision of Nominee Shareholder
- Bank Account Opening Services
- Registered Office Address Services
- Tax Planning and Advisory Services
- FRS Accounts Compilation and Tax Filling Services
- Business Licence Application Services
Offshore Company Incorporation Services
- Anguilla Company Formation Services
- British Virgin Islands Company Formation Services
- Samoa Company Formation Services
- Seychelles Company Formation Services
- Hong Kong Company Formation Services
- Labuan Company Formation Services
- Mauritius Company Formation Services
|The Role of a Company Secretary
Within our scope of the annual retainer for company secretarial services, the following services are provided for your company:
• Safe custody for statutory records (such as updating and maintainace of directors and secretaries, register of shareholders, register of transfers, register of charges and etc.
• Preparing all documentation in connection with Annual General Meeting and annual return filling as required by the Singapore Companies Act, Cap. 50 ("CA")
• Liaison with auditors in their statutory review of corporate secretarial records.
Do You Require a Nominee Director for your Singapore Company?
Local companies require at least one local director and a local company secretary. PB Corporate Services provides Nominee Director(s) and a Company Secretary on a yearly basis.
If, at incorporation time, a company has not yet determined its shareholder(s), PB Corporate Services will provide a Nominee Shareholder for one month, free of charge. For provision of fiduciary services, please refer to our fee schedule below.
Singapore Incorporation Package
» Company Starter Pack
» Business in a Box
Offshore Incorporation Package
» Standard Kit